Saturday, October 4, 2008

Week One...

Here are some photos from our bedroom and living room windows. These first three were taken Tuesday morning. I'll put some clearer ones on later I just liked the way the sunrise looks. This first one is without zooming in, so this is what I can see from my awesome new chair, it is pretty sweet:-)



Enhance...



Enhance...Sears Tower


I can't get any great pictures at night because of the flash reflecting on the windows. I'm hoping I can sneak up to the roof somehow...It's weird looking at the city at night because it is far away enough that the lights look like they are glittering, i'll try to put a videoclip on here. It's really pretty(-:

More to come in a bit! We miss and love everyone!!!!!!!!! Thanks for checking out our blog!














No comments: