Monday, October 6, 2008

Inside


What a handsome kitty<3

Josh and Jeff built the entertainment center!

Clock Wall

I love our knick knacks!


Dracula Kitty





Thank you Megan and Brant for Josh's favorite part of the apartment(-: You can't tell in the picture but this takes up the entire upper half of our "dining room" wall and is now referred to as the Rob Room.



Kitchen from front door... notice Rob Room in background...



Kitchen from Rob Room


Art Wall




Kitty's favorite spot...


Our awesome new comforter(-:



My flower lamp from IKEA


Music Wall







2 comments:

Mamie said...

The apartment is looking great! So are the kitties!

Love and miss you all very much,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I Cant wait to come visit! The apartment looks awesome, I love your new bedding stuff very cool! I'm happy to see that Rob has a good home :-)

Love You Guys!